Monday, August 08, 2005

 

A good sit on the couch

After work on Saturday night Nicole convinced the Puerto Rican guy who works at Gracefully that I was a boriqua, so now he sells me discounted sandwiches. Sunday afternoon I went to the Swedish restaurant Good Earth with Jake and co. They all had coke hangovers and were grumpy as hell. I was happy as a clam and still ragingly drunk from the night before, so as they all sat there and stared miserably into their depressing little cups of Swedish coffee, I tried to make plans for the day.
Me: "The beach?"
Them: "No."
Me: "A movie?!"
Them: (silence)
Finally, Jake announced that he wanted to do nothing more than have "a good sit on the couch," so that's what we did. We went back to his place and watched like seven consecutive episodes of The Comeback, my new favorite show.

Comments:
you have to be kidding me.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?